COVID-19: Protecting you, our team and our community:
What to do before and when you arrive at our clinic
- If you have a fever, breathing difficulties, breathlessness, cough, sore throat, fatigue or tiredness , we implore you to call the clinic and reschedule your appointment.
- We ask all patients to arrive at the clinic, at the time of their appointment and no earlier. If you do arrive early, please wait outside the clinic to reduce the chance of breaching social distancing recommendations.
- On arrival, all patients will be asked to check in using our unique QR code and have their temperature taken as they enter the clinic. Once checked in, you will be asked to wait outside of the clinic until their practitioner has cleaned and sanitized the room and is ready for you.
- When you enter and exit the clinic, please ensure you use our sanitizing station, which will be clearly seen as you walk into the reception area.
- Unless absolutely necessary or there is an under-age patient (under 16 years of age) please do not come to the clinic with a family member, partner or friend. We are trying to reduce overall numbers in the clinic at any one time as a precaution to ensure everyone’s safety.
COVID-19 safety and hygiene measures we are taking include:
- SSG Staff split into 3 distinct teams across our 3 locations with no crossover between teams
- Pre-Screening all patients to ensure they are not at risk of contracting/ spreading COVID-19 or have attended any of the recent exposure sites
- Unique QR code required to be used on arrival to assist with track and trace procedures
- Temperature checks on entry into the clinic
- Clinic renovations to reduce breaching social distancing recommendations
- Using a TGA approved, COVID-19 sanitization product to clean all high frequency touch surfaces
- Multiple sanitizing stations around the clinic
- Practitioners thoroughly washing hands between each patient
- The presence of a Cough screen at the reception desk
- Masks are mandatory for all staff, patients and external suppliers unless an individual has a medical exemption
For all current Victorian COVID-19 exposure sites: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
Please click the “COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN” tab to view our full safety plan.