COVID-19: Protecting you, our team and our community:
What to do before and when you arrive at our clinic
- If you have a fever, breathing difficulties, breathlessness, cough, sore throat, fatigue or tiredness , we ask you to call the clinic and reschedule your appointment.
- We ask all patients to arrive at the clinic, at the time of their appointment and no earlier. If you do arrive early, please wait outside the clinic to reduce the chance of breaching social distancing recommendations.
- When you enter and exit the clinic, please ensure you use our sanitising station, which will be clearly seen as you walk into the reception area.
- Unless absolutely necessary or there is an under-age patient (under 16 years of age) please do not come to the clinic with a family member, partner or friend. We are trying to reduce overall numbers in the clinic at any one time as a precaution to ensure everyone’s safety.
COVID-19 safety and hygiene measures we are taking include:
- Pre Screening all patients to ensure they are not at high risk of contracting the virus
- Minor renovations to reduce breaching social distancing recommendations
- Wiping down tables, desks, chairs and door handles between each patient
- Multiple sanitising stations around the clinic
- Practitioners thoroughly washing hands between each patient
- The presence of a Cough screen at the Reception desk
- All staff and patients to be temperature checked prior to their appointment
- Mandatory wearing of masks by all patients, at all times in the clinic
- Mandatory wearing of masks and protective eyewear by all practitioners